The module “Warehouse Reorganisation Tool” in LFS can be used for reorganising bulk storage locations and other warehouse types (like e.g. high bay warehouses, small parts warehouses) and for guaranteeing an optimal preparation of picking. In bulk storage locations, blocks with partial load units can be relocated to other blocks so that the large blocks remain empty.
- Option for maintaining the minimum and maximum occupancy for the single blocks
- Freely definable optimization groups
- The warehouse managers do not have to check the occupancy, because the module performs this check
For other warehouse types, the single pallets with partial load units of an item can be grouped on one full pallet.
- Automated bin location optimization
- Optimal exploitation of space, despite the former “chaotic” picking
- Option for the automated creation of full pallets
- Automated redirection of transports, e.g. in connection with the “Transport Control System” module
With the optimal preparation of the picking areas, the picking process can be supported.
- Relocation based on dynamic replenishment levels
- Detection of the replenishment levels without extensive maintenance
- Optimal use of times with less traffic
- Structured picking