The designer for iBrowser is the LFS module with a graphical user interface for designing individual iBrowser displays. The iBrowser is the graphical user interface of LFS running on a client under Windows or Linux or on a radio frequency terminal.
- Inserting / removing graphical objects
- Re-positioning graphical objects
- Changing the size of graphical objects
- Editing object properties (e.g. changing the color, editing text)
- Options of editing displays for a special mode (mobile full-screen, radio frequency terminals)
- Integration in the iBrowser
Every graphical object has properties that can be edited in the properties overview. They are listed by category in order to guarantee an optimal overview. With the displayed grid lines, the alignment of the existing objects is simplified. New graphical objects can be integrated in the display using the object pallet with the help of the common drag/drop function.